Friday 14 October 2011

Ouran High School Host Club Live Action



I would love to said this show really awesome to watch...At the first sight I thought it gonna be normal or simple..coz i scare the actors cant do well in their own characters...but then..I was wrong...It was totally epic...I love it so much..the actor did a very good job in making their characters alive...I was surprised by that...Well..yeah i know...most people didnt agree with their looks...some said this actor not handsome..some said this actor not suit for the chac...some said the actor hair not fit well...(=.=") but for me...i think they already success in making their character like in the anime..they really deeply tried their best in making their chacs alive..I dun care about their looks..U cant find someone to be 100% perfect same physical looks as the anime...At least I still can feel the freshness of the characters like the anime...


~The main Chacs in Ouran Live Action~

Talking about the actors...I would love to share wat i feel about the actors... :-
For the first one...Haruhi...I would say...she cool..I like girl who not so feminine type...everytime when the story talk about haruhi's mom...it kinda sad...touching n lovely...she so strong girl...trying to be independent n dun like giving troubles to anyone that she love...tried her best in everything she does...but sometime so stubborn n a bit careless...

 ~Kawaguchi Haruna as Haruhi Fujioka~
Some people prefer Horikita Maki as Haruhi role...but for me..I think..Haruna suit also...she did her best...

It shocked me that she still young....same age as my sister...but looks mature a bit..dunno for other people but for me i feel that way...she very nice in acting....cute n soft kind of characteristic...

For the second one..TAMAKI..As for anime..my fav chac all the time...even in live action..still my fav chac...I dunno y I like this chac the most..maybe bcoz...Tamaki make the atmosphere more lively n sweet...even though over react too much..LoL...but his background story really touching...yet he still tough n strong through his days...very admirable...that y all the ouran members love him so much...

~Yusuke Yamamoto as Suou Tamaki~
Many people comment about his hairstyle..not same n not fit..n mostly not blonde..
and also not so handsome as the Tamaki in the anime but I think..He did success playing Tamaki role...

First watch ouran episode 1..I was like...It seem like I knew this guy..watch him from some drama...then I realize..he was the 'Ghost/Aura Guy" in Hanakimi Drama...my fav chac in Hanakimi...never thought he will be taking Tamaki role...LOL

For the third one...Kyouya...this chac the cool type as mentioned in the anime/drama..he is cool..i admit it..most girls would love having this kind of guy as their couple...not so talkative..relax n calm..genius..hawt n smexy...but sometime can be creepy when he get mad...a bully in silent...<<< u know wat i mean...ahahah..

 ~Daito Shunsuke as Kyouya Ootori~
He also did well in his acting..really same as in the anime..i like him...
but in real life story...he really same like Tamaki attitude..childish n cheerful...

Like Yusuke...I also have seen Daito before in one movie...I opened google then searched about him...then saw the movie he acting which is How to date an otaku girl...wat a coincidence again...this movie really lovely n sweet...funny n a little bit weird...but the weakness about this movie is..the timeline seem so slow..some scenes really bored n sleepy...(=.=")

For the fourth one....the twin...hitachiin kaoru/hikaru...for them...gay too much...LoL...but i like it...(>.<) in the anime..hikaru is meaner than kaoru...can see that...well..like haruhi said..kaoru seem softer than hikaru...for wat i see...kaoru still can be tolerate when deal something with him...but hikaru...a bit more stone head...n little bit selfish....but these twin made the story more cheerful with their naughty n bad attitude...I like them..

~Takagi Manpei/Shinpei as Hitachiin Kaoru/Hikaru~
They playing their role so awesome..At first...I was thinking it is hard to play twin when u really twin..not one person act as two...but they really did a good job...really same n epic..

Again...for Both Takagi....when saw their faces  at first sight...i knew they from Mei chan no Shitsuji drama..they the one playing the twin butler for mei chan's grandfather....I thought so they will take the role coz i can see their potential for a twin acting...they really good...

For the fifth one...Morinozuka...wild type huh?kinda...he so tall n strong...so quiet but really dependable...he cool also...in his silent attitude...he really caring n kind....

~Nakamura Masaya as Morinozuka Takashi~
He good as Mori senpai...He really tall n have nice characteristic...even handsome...well done in his role... (^_^)

 I know Mori senpai really tall in anime..but never thought they can find really tall actor as Mori...Nakamura height is 190++ cm....wow...i like his height...(>.<) but...his wife short..height like 148 cm i think...waaaaa really big different in their height...but they really cute as husband n wife...

For the sixth one...Honey/Haninozuka...wat i can say....yeahhh..he cute type...really cute in anime...it not that i dun like the live action honey...he cute but...before watch the live action ouran..i was expect that they use kid or more smaller person as honey...never thought they choose that tall honey...but im satisfy with his acting...he good also...i admit..when the first episode...i find it kinda annoying for him...but then i slowly accept him as honey...he gave his best in rising up his role...well done for him... (^_^)

~Chiba Yudai as Haninozuka Mitsukuni~
Cute n lovely...he kinda okay with his role...not so over react and simple...
Got some people also said the same to Chiba like Yusuke...y his hair not blonde same as the anime...
His appearance doesnt matter if u really love honey senpai...support him as the way he is...
I know..I critique him also but I do open my heart to accept his acting..I know he can make it better... (^_^)

Never thought his age is 20++...i thought he was like teenager around 14 - 17 years old..LoL

Last but not least....Nekozawa senpai...well...he not so main in anime but he is in live action..i like his chac also...nekozawa...in anime..always with his sorrow/shadow aura...black magic n anything related to dark..like in the story...he had an illness that need to cover himself from light/brightness...sympathy for him...especially when the episode with his little sister...even though he kinda creepy/scary especially for tamaki...n sometime annoying n also over react like tamaki...but he such a lovely n sweet chac...i love nekozawa...

~Ryusei Ryo as Nekozawa Umehito~
He cool in his role..like it so much...with that black cloth...n the aura effect so awesome..n also the cute hand neko/cat...always appear suddenly n disturb the ouran members..(>.<)

He so cute....n so young like Haruna...I thought he around 20++ years old...but still teenager..ohh my...

Some nice scenes inside ouran episodes that i love to share... :-

 Training for Nekozawa senpai with the light...LOL...Ganbatte nekozawa senpai..!!
 Awwwww...so sweet n lovely this time..i love this part so much..nearly cry...it so touching...finally he managed to go through the light...such a cute n caring bro...

 Oh my gosh...This scene is soooooooo sweet...tamaki hug haruhi...comfort n calm her in the storm moment...

 As usual..over react nekozawa senpai in the episode kaoru n hikaru fighting over each others...ahahah

 tamaki....u cant resist ur jealousy seeing haruhi and hikaru together did u..LOL

 O_O i love this so much...kyouya n honey as couple..omg damn cute...!!

 Among all of the scenes....I would say this one win...!! ahahahah..so damn hilarious this time...
Tamaki : No shadow...
Nekozawa : Yes shadow...
Tamaki : No nonono No shadow...
Nekozawa : Yes shadow....
Tamaki : NO.....NOOO...!!
Nekozawa : OMG...!!

 (=.=") sorry tamaki...cant help u...ahaahhahahahah.....i luv this part...

All of the sweetest n romantic moment...I choose this one..so sweet when haruhi tried to comfort tamaki n ask him to go to the supermarket together..then tamaki hold haruhi cloth a little bit n start talking like a small child...so lovely.... (^_^)

Sighhhh....so much scenes i wanna share...but then...too much to put...I wish this would be enough to share wat I feel about ouran live action drama...overall im quite happy..satisfy n love it so much...

As for the ending...I dun wanna spoil it to those who didnt watch yet...I just wanna express that...Im happy with the ending..a little bit touching...but I expect more than that....Never mind for it..coz I still wanna see how they will make the movie of ouran later...hope it gonna be epic as the way it is...the same actors n will be release on March as for the news saying...looking forward to it....Thanks to all the actors n those who made the drama success...u guys did a good job in this drama... (^_^)

Here one pic that I found...they looks cute in it... :-

~LMAO~ [ yusuke.....(=.=") ]

No comments:

Post a Comment